Looking for conveyancing in Marbella? Moving to a new house can be a stressful process, but with Manzanares Lawyers by your side, you are guaranteed expert legal advice and support – leaving you feeling excited, rather than worried, about your move.
Our team of professional conveyancing solicitors in Marbella have over 20 years of expertise in this specialist field and will help to draw up all necessary legal contracts, fully supporting you through the full process.
Buying or selling property is difficult at the best of times and it’s only made harder if you don’t speak the native language – but this is where our conveyancing lawyers come into their own. Our team are fluent in a range of languages to ensure that you have full knowledge and understanding of every legal procedure taking place. Clear communication is key to our approach and, as our client, you can expect all documents to be fully transparent and translated into your relevant language.
With our team of conveyancing lawyers in Spain, we make the buying and selling process as stress free as possible. Assisting you with:
- Agreeing a price – if you are unsure on how to negotiate the terms for a property purchase, we can assist you in coming to an agreement that satisfies both parties.
- Making enquiries – before a purchase contract is agreed, our conveyancing solicitors in Spain will ensure all further debts and charges are known about.
- Private agreements – after the enquiries stage we will help you in entering a private agreement with the seller and making a deposit for the total price.
- Completion & post completion – our conveyancing solicitors in Spain will be with you every step of the way until all agreements are signed and completed.
Spain is a very appealing place to purchase a property, especially if you are a non-resident! Gorgeous beaches, hot sun all year round and plenty to do, make it the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a lively place to spend your prime years, or somewhere to wind down during retirement. Regardless of your preferences, Spain can be a fantastic place to live.
Our ability to specialise in Spanish conveyancing means you can enjoy a seamless transition to owning the Spanish property of your dreams, safe in the knowledge that you are the legal owner of a property that fully abides by the law.
If you are an international looking to buy a property in Spain, we can also help you:
- Setting up a Spanish bank account– this is important to cover billing that will be needed in the future.
- Providing every possible detail on your new property – we make sure you are fully aware of all information regarding your property before moving in, as we understand there may be limited chances to see the property for yourself if emigrating to Spain.
- Providing you with all relevant documents and deeds – this ensures that no step is missed during the process and completes the sale as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you require assistance or expert advice on the next step in purchasing a property in Spain, Manzanares Lawyers are here to help. To make an appointment with one of our friendly team of professionals who specialise in conveyancing Spain, you can request a free consultation. You can also give one of our two offices in Alhaurin or Marbella a call on +34 952 59 50 42 (Alhaurin) or +34 952 59 41 12 (Marbella). Alternatively, send us an email at email@example.com.