Looking for conveyancing in Marbella? Moving to a new house can be a stressful process, but with Manzanares Lawyers by your side, you are guaranteed expert legal advice and support – leaving you feeling excited, rather than worried, about your move.
Our team of professional conveyancing solicitors in Marbella have over 20 years of expertise in this specialist field and will help draw up all necessary legal contracts, fully supporting you through the full process.
Buying or selling property is difficult at the best of times and it’s only made harder if you don’t speak the native language – but this where our conveyancing lawyers come into their own. Our team speak a range of languages to ensure that you have full knowledge and understanding of every legal procedure taking place. Clear communication is key to our approach and, as our client, you can expect all documents to be fully transparent.
With our team of conveyancing lawyers in Spain, we make the buying and selling process as stress free as possible. Assisting you with:
- Agreeing a price – if you are unsure on how to negotiate the terms for a property purchase, we can assist you in coming to an agreement that satisfies both parties.
- Making enquiries – before a purchase contract is agreed, our conveyancing solicitors in Spain will ensure all further debts and charges are known about.
- Private agreements – after the enquiries stage we will help you in entering a private agreement with the seller and making a deposit for the total price.
- Completion & post completion – our conveyancing solicitors in Spain will be with you every step of the way until all agreements are signed and completed.
If you are an international looking to buy a property in Spain, we can also help you:
- Setting up a Spanish bank account – this is important to cover billing that will be needed in the future.
- Providing every possible detail on your new property – We make sure that you are fully aware of all information about your property before moving in, as we understand there may be limited chances to see the property for yourself if emigrating to Spain.
- Providing you with all relevant documents and deeds – this ensures that no step is missed during this process and completes the sale as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you require assistance or expert advice on the next step in purchasing a property in Spain, Manzanares Lawyers are here to help. To make an appointment with one of our friendly team of professionals, you can request a free consultation. You can also give one of our two offices in Alhaurin or Marbella a call on +34 952 59 50 42 (Alhaurin) or +34 952 59 41 12 (Marbella). Alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.